Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You!

Happy New Year, everyone. As we all prepare for a return to class on Monday, I wanted to take a bit of time to thank each one of you, parents and students, for all the many gifts you have given me this year. You sent wonderful presents, and I know that your monetary contributions were part of the very generous check I received from the PTA just before the break, others of you made fabulous cookies and hors d'ouerves for the teacher cookie exchange. Along with all of those "tangible" gifts, I've been so very gifted with your presence, your warm smiles, your words of encouragement, your willingness to contribute time and treasure to the work I do each day. Thank you, so very much! I cannot imagine a better place to work and teach than Nativity, and everyone of you helps to make that a reality each day.
I wish you all the very best of this New Year. I am looking forward to seeing you all again on Monday morning. Thank you for being in my life.
Ms. Daniel

No comments: