Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day -- Scheduling Update

Well... two days off because of snow. What an interesting and unusual year we've had with weather events!
I just wanted to give everyone some information about the scheduling of our Asia map tests an the Chapter 3 math test for Group 63--
I expect that we will be back at school tomorrow, Thursday, and I'm planning to "make-up" the Asia test, Part #2. The last set of Asia tests (#3 and #4) will need to be rescheduled for next week sometime. That will have to be worked in around our time with our visiting artist (Poet, Wendy McVickers), and I'll have to let you know which day that will be once I can get to school and check out my plan book.
The Math-63 Chapter 3 test will need to be rescheduled -- right now, I'd say we might be able to do it on Friday, IF we can get in some class time tomorrow to check and see if everyone is ready and comfortable. If that doesn't work, we can plan for next Monday.
See you all tomorrow!

No comments: