Friday, October 23, 2009

Teacher Has Been Sick

Friday, October 23, 2009 I am finally back at school – feeling a bit weak and weary, but glad to be over the worst of the flu. Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts as I vanished from the scene. Between my class at Xavier last Friday, and the four days that I was home ill, I have been gone a whole week! To make it even more difficult for us all, I was unclear enough about what was really happening in my absence that I didn’t keep the website up either. So, for the record, here’s the list of things that students worked on this week: Science – P. 33 in the textbook – a worksheet and timeline Cell parts worksheet Cell parts flashcards Social Studies – Africa Heroes Reports were due on Tuesday Africa Video Notes Math Thales— Chapter 2 Foldable Notes from Lesson 2-1 p. 54-55, problems 1-10 Draw a Line Graph/Draw a Bar Graph worksheet Math Archimedes – p. 54-55, problems 1-10 Draw a Line Graph/Draw a Bar Graph worksheetExtra Practice, Lessons 2-1 and 2-2, pp. 596 & 597 Special Note: Many students have missed parts of the Terra Nova and InView tests. We will work to makeup these tests over the next week.

No comments: