Friday, January 4, 2008

I am Embarrassed


Alright. This is embarrassing, but I have one last Christmas gift that I need to thank someone for. The problem is that somewhere between school and home, I lost whatever tag or card would have told me who gave it to me... I have asked all the 6th graders which of them gave me this wonderful present and they all just stare at me blankly... They seem to have no idea at all, and so are not helpful in my dilemma.


So, I am opting for public humiliation along with an attempt at expressing my sincere gratitude. Whoever you are, the family that gave me the wonderful package of Starbuck's Christmas Coffee and Biscotti -- it is fabulous, and I have enjoyed it very, very much. It is not that I am not grateful; it is just that I am a terrible dingbat!


Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: